Feature and Data Status (Updated August 25, 2020)

Synchronizing data between Bouncie and Automatic

Now LIVE! Import data now / Import help article

Accident Notifications

Now live! Download today

API Access

API access is now available by request, please email will.gallahue@taillight.com for access

Fuel Details

We're looking at how to add more insights into fuel/trip costs as well as fuel costs

31replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Long time Automatic user migrated a couple of months ago... Did the import ever get completed/released? It would be a nice bonus to be able to look up the old trips in the Bouncie UI (which is far better than anything Automatic ever released!)

Like 1
  • I just came back to check the status on import and see you now.  Thank you for that.  I have imported 2 out of my three vehicles, but the last one is almost 8 mbs.  I see there is a 4 mb limit, but the link to help explain how to split the file doesn't work.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  

-Jefferson

• Well ... I wish I could be of more help. I downloaded all of my Automatic data, in chunks, with no trouble. However, before I got to the point of importing, I ended up getting a new car, replacing the vehicle that represented the old data. So, I just started from scratch with Bouncie with the new car and everything is going great.

Like9 Follow
  • 9 Likes
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 31Replies
  • 913Views
  • 21 Following